Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Llama Love...


Little story... I now love seeing Llama's, actually think they're quite cute, BUT that was not always my thoughts. The very first time I saw a Llama I actually was standing near a fence (really not that close I was feeling a bit uneasy never being near one before) just looking at this black llama with the sunlight hitting its hair and looking so cute when all of a sudden I have SPIT ALL over me! Yuck!! to say the least. Why did no one tell me that could be an outcome of my first visit with a Llama. LOL!! OK... back to today's card. I took 2 sheets of paper from a paper pad I received FREE at 'The Stamps of Life' booth at the Idaho Scrapbook Expo earlier this month and fussy cut the Llama's and 2 additional saddles and placed them on the Sweet Cane cardstock from RG Avenue and Ta-Dah!! No stamps!! How fun is that!!

Today I am rejoicing in the Lord

Keep on asking, and it will be given you, keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.
Matthew 7:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly