Thursday, January 7, 2021

88 and Clear Sets for today...

 


Today's card was created by using multiple sets from 88 and Clear... Pawesome, Coffee First and Bold Bouquet. 88 and Clear's cardstock is very thick and my printer will not pull it thru and the Coffee First set I only own in digital form and I really wanted it to be the companies Sweet Cane color so guess what?!?...  I used the background stamp called Art Paint inked up with the Sweet Cane Ink and stamped it over the Coffee Cup image and then cut out the lid and sleeve and Ta-Dah!!! I got my Sweet Cane pieces!! Just what I was looking for. If you aren't familiar with 88 and Clear please hop on over to Facebook and look them up!! Live Free tutorials Tuesday & Thursday's and so much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly