Saturday, February 21, 2015

Past Cased/Original?? Cards






There are times when I see a card on a site and just have to make it. Here are a few of my favorites from the past. I have no idea if they are all cased or not and who the original artist was if it indeed was not me. The wonderful perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the sharing we do world wide. So when I am in a funk and cannot seem to get my creativity to come alive I jump onto the site Stampin' Up! provides for us and catch an idea from someone else. I never for a moment ever thought I would be posting what I made anywhere, so in the past I never kept track of who shared what. Definitely something I will be changing so I can give credit where credit is due. Have A Blessed Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly