Monday, March 26, 2018

My New Journey


A little information about me... I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for just short of 8 years. I am grateful for their company and the friendships I made along the way. However, I have chose a new journey and have resigned from them and am now a Journey Coach with Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ). From here on out my website will be featuring the Fun Stampers Journey Products. This new journey has me excited and full of creative thoughts and desire to share them all with you. New colors, new multi media, amazing ink, paper and paints too! My hopes are to share with you on a regular basis these new products and projects to inspire you to join the journey too, whether a hobbyist or by joining my 'Paper Play Team'. Currently I am busy behind the scene learning much more computer skills in hopes to be providing y'all with tutorial videos in the near future. Thank you for being patient with me during this transition as I create the blog for a place of fun, inspiration, and excitement! I am looking forward to this new journey with you! Happy Crafting Y'all! Cindi Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly