Friday, October 18, 2019

Embracing the change...

Change is a gift disguised as a discomfort...
So much has changed in life and the crafting industry this past year. Embracing it is a new journey that early felt so discouraging. Fun Stampers Journey (AKA: FSJ) merged together with Spellbinders joining the E-Commerce industry. Frightening to those of us that have used the home party direct sales crafting as our incomes and hobby, BUT... we are still able to be apart of their wonderful business as creative co-op members. What does this mean for you... You can still order direct from me if you'd like or thru them on the internet. The FSJ products are still the same wonderful products as usual. I have had to scroll back thru my blog and remove items so the earlier posts may look a bit funky. The Gift in disguise is that I am no longer held bound to using and displaying just one companies products. I can craft and post as freely as I please to share with you with no limitations. How Fun Is That?!? I am now just an independent crafter doing her own thing (check out my copyright info at the bottom of my blog homepage). Grab your coffee cups and lets embrace this new journey together!! Hugs, Cindi Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly