Saturday, November 9, 2019

So Many Techniques Here


I played with FSJ Liquid Colors Here... Lemon Drop, Limeade Splash & Hazelnut Blend. I added a bit of Ink A Stella to the flower centers then applied Journey Glaze, but as you can see in the photo I hurried a bit too soon to take this photo the glaze hasn't dried (Oops! Patience not my best quality when crafting lol). The color on the bag in the background is Summer Daze and is absolutely my VERY FAVORITE color. I have embossed the hello in Black added silk splatters and a few dots, jewels, twine and Summer Daze Pan Pastels to brighten the card. Yep... I have filled this card with so many techniques. If y'all have any questions just let me know. And if you're interested in Fun Stampers Journey Products I can help with that also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly