Monday, August 24, 2015

Ice Cream Take 2


I just LOVE this card. I believe the original design for the card came from a Stampin' Up! demonstrator named Melissa. A friend showed me the other version and I just new I had to make one similar (the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator... women that share)! The beautiful Designer Series Paper is from the all new revamp designs Stampin' Up! put out this June of the paper stacks, this one is Watermelon Wonder in the In Color 2015-17 collection. I added crystal effects to the top which gives it the wet look. Stamp sets used here are: Project Life Rememer This #135786 and Sprinkles of Life #139971 which is this years stamp set if purchased Stampin' Up! Donates $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities. Happy Monday y'all! Remember you can order anytime @ http://cindistime.stampinup.net 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly